Account Manager Development Programme for PwC EMEA account managers, supporting account managers (AMs), who are spread across EMEA, to drive and develop the performance of their key global accounts.
The brief / challenge
Fully embedded within the internal PwC programme team, Juniper has been involved in the design, delivery, and project management of PwC 12-month EMEA Account Manager Development Programme since 2013.
As well as project managing the programme, we collaborate with PwC guest presenters and contributors to ensure the desired learning outcomes are achieved. We do this by:
- establishing learning objectives
- developing fresh content
- designing relevant interactive learning events
- delivering a number of sessions (both face-to-face and virtual)
- managing onsite facilitation
- coaching delegates
- evaluating the programme on several levels
As a result of the programme, participants are adopting a more strategic approach to their roles and accounts and working with their Global Relationship Partners (GRPs) and clients more closely. Delegates are:
- equipped with essential skills for their roles:
- identifying opportunities
- becoming a trusted advisor to their clients
- managing stakeholders
- negotiating and closing deals.
- more knowledgeable in a range of areas such as the importance of their personal brand, networking and communicating more simply.
Additionally, the programme has helped to create a more established and recognised Account Manager role within PwC across Europe.