Redesign of existing course covering HRP-specific contract thresholds, negotiation and contract management skills.
The brief / challenge
We have been delivering a 2-day Juniper-designed Contract Negotiation and Management course for Historic Royal Palaces for over 10 years. We were asked to re-create the course to align it with the evolving needs and objectives of the charity and its 1,000+ staff.
We designed and delivered a re-modelled programme, based on a blended approach. The course was broken down into 4 distinct areas, which can either be taken as standalone modules, or can build - depending on the delegate's need:
- Procurement and Thresholds (HRP-specific)
- Negotiation Skills Level 1 (entry level negotiation skills)
- Negotiation Skills Level 2 (advanced level negotiation skills)
- Contract & Supplier Management (supplier relationship and contract optimisation)
- far more knowledgeable about their role within the HRP tender process
- aware of their own personality styles
- confident to plan and execute negotiations at all levels
- more competent in building relationships with and managing the performance of suppliers
The programme is ILM accredited, benefitting the delegates with a recognised qualification, whilst giving them access to a wealth of ILM resources post programme completion.
these factors contribute to enhanced staff performance and financial savings
across the organisation.