Developing your personal brand
We developed a series of tips on personal brand for young insurance brokers - have you reflected on your personal brand recently?
5 top tips to develop your personal brand
- Build your personal brand platform – ensure your social media accounts give a consistent representation of your brand. Get yourself out there, attend events that allow you to network and showcase your brand.
- Identify your Unique Selling Points USPs – what are your strengths and characteristics? If you are unsure, ask the people that matter to you.
- Share your knowledge – It’s not about what you know, it’s about how you share that knowledge. Build your brand reputation, be the go-to subject matter expert.
- Identify your values – what is important to you? How do you live those values every day? How do your brand values complement your organisation’s values? Reflect on your values often.
- Be yourself – not a clone of someone else! Be consistent, be real.